Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My life is done - LeNiah'98


It's been almost 1o years since LeNiah left , a friend whom I know during my primary school days. It been almost sometimes back when I really miss her deeply, but as time passed by this 10 years without her by my side has been a hard one. Today have been a moment of silent while I was cleaning my room coincidentally, a slip of paper fell off to the ground while I was carrying a pile of books, in fact it was not a paper but an envelope which contains letter in it. I sat down and forcefully open the envelope as it's seal with some strong glue. My mind was wandering what letter could it be? As I open it I knew it was from LeNiah as I can still recognize her handwriting. It was something which I was searching for when she left as she told me about the "Last Letter", but at that time I didn't even think of it as I would want to spend her very last moment at her side.

As I read the letter, I fell to tears...

When LeNiah left , she told me that her life is done, I asked her what do you mean by that? She didn't answer me and I was left unanswer. Today I know what she meant by " My life is done." In fact is not something about her passing away neither also of what she have done in her very life. It was today I notice something that I never knew about at all of how she made her life....? LeNiah thanks....

No comments: